These are a quality and affordable replacement to the Tudor fabric straps. Unlike a normal NATO strap, they are single pass, meaning only one layer of fabric passes between the watch and your wrist, which minimises the effective increase in watch thickness.
Also, because you can adjust the length at the buckle, you won't have the annoyance of having to tuck away the excess length like with a normal NATO strap.
These straps are comprised of a black weave with a khaki or wheat coloured stripe along the length of the strap which mimics very closely the OEM Tudor Black Bay Fifty-Eight Black (79030n) fabric strap.
- Shield shaped buckle perfectly suits your Black Bay 58
- 304L brushed stainless steel buckle, allowing for adjustable length
- Stitched-in hardware (not glued)
- Single pass to reduce watch bulge
- Cross weaved design
- 28cm long, 1.2mm thick, 20mm wide
- The watch pictured is not included in the sale - bracelet only
- The strap is not Tudor OEM - It is made by a third party