Deployant clasps make putting on and taking off your watch as easy as the push of a button. Traditional buckles are more difficult and time-consuming to use, but these clasps click right into place and stay there until you’re ready to take off your watch.
Because of their metal construction, deployant clasps hold very securely, no matter what you throw at them. On top of that, their stainless steel construction adds a sense of quality and can make any strap you use them with feel more premium and dress them up a little.
Traditional tongued buckles can stretch and crack a leather band over time. Deployant clasps maximise the life of your straps by minimising the folding and creasing that takes place each time you put on and remove your watch.
For these reasons, we provide deployant clasps with all two piece straps sold here at '58 Straps.
- Ceramic bearings lock the deployment closed and a secondary flip lock clasp ensures against accidental opening.
- 316L Stainless steel with components in both brushed and polished finishing
- Will fit any two piece strap (leather, rubber etc.) with a width of 18mm at the buckle end
- Suitable for straps with a maximum thickness of 2.5mm to 3mm
- Tudor-style shield buckle perfectly matches your Tudor watch